There are many followers of our blog who complain that the first thing that is affected is their skin while trying to lose weight. That is why today we decided to discuss how we can take care of our skin while losing weight. All of these tricks and tips are based on my personal weight loss experience.
Skin care when losing weight; Tips and Tricks
- drinking water as if there was no tomorrow. Keep yourself hydrated all day. Don't run out of water even during exercise. Since my fat intake is low, I am not getting enough moisture, and my skin is drier than usual, I increased my water intake.
- Use a good body lotion. When you have dry skin, your skin can flake off. The best lotion for dry skin is coconut oil. Natural products are better every day than fancy lotions with chemicals.
- Sweat like a pig : D. Exercise increases blood flow and flushes out toxins, leaving your skin beautiful and glowing.
- Loose skin can be a problem as your skin may loosen up after losing weight. The measures to solve this problem are given here.
- Scrub more often. It also helps with regeneration and exfoliation of the skin.
- Massages are your gateway to heaven. These will help you tone more. I don't think it's necessary to express how relaxed you feel after a nice massage.
- Do NOT punish your skin with Smoking and drinking alcohol. Every now and then you can enjoy red wine.
- Increase your vitamin C intake. Try to multiply citrus fruits in the form of snacks and salad spices.
- Eggs are great for tightening the skin. If you are just about to make an egg dish, pour a little on the palm of your hand and apply it to your face every now and then :]. I wish they didn't stink that much, phew!
- Follow the CTM routine religiously. A CTM routine means cleaning, toning, and moistening. The simplest and most effective regimen can be to wash your face with a cleanser to remove dirt and impurities, followed by toning to adjust the skin to its natural pH.
- Use a little Desi Ghee in your food. Low fat intake can sometimes lead to cramps. Good fats are important for burning fat in your body. Include a glass of milk in your diet.
- Please take a bath after exercisingeven if you haven't sweated! Don't kill me because I mention that 😛
- Use clean active clothing for workouts instead of the smelly ones the day before.
- Follow body brushing before taking a bath. Use a body brush on your bare skin to detoxify.
- Omega-3 supplements are a must for hair and skin when losing weight.
- Hot water baths can relieve your pain and help you relax.
- Facials would be the much needed for that glow back on your face. Visit your favorite salon every month for a facial. Your skin is tortured while dieting.
- Be sure to nibble on almonds and walnuts.
Well seriously, don't laugh at my piccys :]. Although I don't wear makeup every day, I had to muster up the courage to share my close-up shots of naked faces. I'm not wearing anything on my face in these pictures, not even lip balm or moisturizer. P. S – No Photoshop used 😛
I think I'll have to react to my dark circles soon. Oooh god!
Hope these tips will help you cope with skin problems during long and strenuous weight loss. Keep going!
You are also welcome to read –
Previous articleAerobics and weight lossNext articleHealth benefits of sprouts and sprouts at home
A girl next door who ignored her health for studies is now seeking a healthy life in a leaner body and sharing her journey online.